As a branch of real estate law, our agriculture practice focuses, among others, on:
- Technical Justification Studies for changes of Land Use in forests.
- Location selection evaluation (agriculturally viable land: ejidos, communities and small property) for the development of productive, real estate, industrial plants, highways and other projects.
- Territorial Regulation Studies and Ecologic Territorial Regulation using Geographic Information Systems.
- Technical and legal assistance before national and local agricultural authorities for the disincorporation proceedings from ejido, community and small property for the development of productive, industrial plants, touristic, real estate, highways and other projects.
- Assistance for the development of an Executive Project and Business Plan prior to the filing of environmental, forest and location selection studies (agriculturally viable land).