Our litigation practice focuses on:
- Civil litigation:
- Claims for sums of money and collection management.
- Contractual and non-contractual civil liability.
- Judicial proceedings.
- Commercial litigation:
- Procedural issues consistent in commercial law.
- Judicial proceedings resulting from obligations and commercial operations.
- Corporate litigation.
- Challenging of resolutions.
- Responsibility of the administrators and liquidators.
- Actions relating to the general contracting conditions.
- Insolvency law/bankruptcy law.
- Administrative litigation:
- Amparo trials.
- Preparation of legal inquiries and audits focused, among other things, on the prevention of disputes, the restructuring of contingent liabilities, company acquisitions and compliance.