Advice and representation in matters related to immigration and nationality, including, among others:
- Change or regularization of immigration status.
- Renewal of immigration documents.
- Registration and issuance of resident cards.
- Exit and entry permits.
- Employer registration before the National Immigration Institute.
- Representation on verification and worksite enforcement visits made by the National Immigration Institute.
- Defense of foreign citizens housed in immigration detention facilities, as well as of foreign individuals in assisted return and deportation proceedings.
- Litigation for all immigration matters.
- Household and motor vehicle import.
- Document legalization.