Protection of Personal Data and Privacy
We offer legal advice in matters related to personal data protection and privacy law, including:
- Legal advice on privacy matters including corporate due diligence for the detection and mitigation of risks in the matter.
- Drafting and review of Privacy Notices and other documents necessary for compliance with national and foreign regulations.
- Drafting and implementation of Privacy Policies, including drafting agreements to regulate the transfer and/or treatment of personal data and sensitive personal data with third parties.
- Training on privacy matters, including drafting and implementation of guidelines regarding Privacy Policies.
- Representation in administrative procedures before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Data Protection, as well as contentious procedures in the matter before judicial authorities.