Tax and International Trade
International Trade and Customs:
- Strategic consulting services to optimize opportunities, minimize risks and reduce production costs so that our clients’ international trade operations are more profitable.
- Within the scope of the applicable free trade agreements, we offer consulting services regarding the application of rules of origin, customs proceedings, tariff reductions and restrictions and non-tariff rules or reimbursements.
Tax and administrative services:
- Given the nature of the international trade transactions, we offer services related to the development and implementation of training and consulting for the company’s personnel as well as their suppliers regarding Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and UK Bribery Act, as well as the implementation of strategies to prevent bribery and customs corruption.
Tax and customs litigation:
- Advice for all tax matters, including customs and social security.
- Audits by federal and local tax authorities regarding payment of taxes.
- Defense before tax authorities and federal courts including amparo trials against laws.